6 tips to survive Winter
Christmas, the most magical time of the year, when family and friends gather, share, and meet. An immense feeling of joy that spreads all around us… as long as the rough, cold and grey winter days don’t come to plague us and remind us that winter can also be tough.
To avoid this, and take advantage of this festive season, alone or accompanied, I have concocted a special survival kit.
- Because we do not need a special occasion to purchase flowers, and Christmas is the best time to take care of our homes, why not opt for a wintery flower composition to brighten up your interior?
- Winter obviously implies warm and comforting beverages with sweet and spicy notes, to sip when gusts of wind, rain or snow rattle our windows. Here is an approved and indulgent recipe of salted caramel hot chocolate for you to try out.
- It goes without saying that gift hunting can be a real hassle for some of us. Nevertheless, a beautiful gift packaging will always be an added value to your present. We’ll focus on raw and organic materials and eco-friendly fabrics, reusable packaging, and so on, to dazzle our loved ones.
- What is a Winter in Switzerland with a good fondue? In order to vary the pleasure and rediscover this cold weather classic, discover “Le Bateau-Lavoir” original recipes: absinthe, tomato or even wild garlic… To enjoy on the Rhone river, in the heart of Geneva. The promise of an unforgettable moment!
- A visit at “Noël aux Bastions”: what would be the holiday season without a visit to a traditional Christmas market? It is indeed the perfect setting to soak up the festive and unique Christmas atmosphere, warm up with a glass of spicy mulled wine, find local and artisanal presents to please your loved ones… or yourself!
- Watch or re-watch classics: what better time than cosy winter evening to binge watch the Star Wars saga? Don’t miss the news series “The Mandalorian” with the legendary baby Yoda.